Monday 22 May 2017

Kiwi Sports

Today Room 10 went down to the hall because we had Kiwi Sports. There were two instructors in the hall and there names were Chrissy and Antonia. They were both girls.

At first we did a warm-up called shore,shark,sea. I did not play because I had to do a job for Mr Nath. By the time I got back from doing the job the game was finished.

Then we were on another activity. The instructors split us into two groups. Group 1 and 2. Then we lined up opposite each other and partnered up with the person opposite us. After that they taught us 4 netball passes.

After we finished learning how to pass we played relays and there were 4 groups. My group was group four. I felt really happy at the end even though we lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.