Wednesday 14 June 2017

Trip to Te Oro

Today I went to Te Oro with Iki,Shara,Candice and Maya to learn about Matariki. When we got there we went to this room that had a big bubble that we could go into but before we went into the bubble we played a little game based on Matariki. I did not really get how to play the game because I did not know the sides to run to.

After we played the game we went into the bubble. In the bubble we  watched a clip on some wakas traveling around the world. Then we watched another clip this clip was about the 7 stars. How to tell where it has come up and where it has come down.

After that we went to the entrants were there was a man standing there. When we got to the man he greeted us and said hello and he told us what he was doing with us. He had a veratrol reality system. When it was my turn it felt like I was in the game. The game we were playing was a underwater game. After all of us had a trun it was time to go back to school.


After that day I felt so happy to have an experience on a veratrol reality system.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.