Wednesday 7 October 2020

Building an Anti Gravity Glass

 Building an Anti Gravity Glass 

Today I built two different types of Anti Gravity glasses 


     Here are the materials 


  1. Plastic bottle 

  2. Drinking glass

  3. String 

  4. Scissors 

  5. Thin card 

  6. Water

  7. Towels [If needed]



Video




Reflection
Today’s experiment was fun and very interesting. For the first experiment I did I thought it would fail but turned out to have worked and for the second experiment I knew it would work because I have tried it before. Today was fun because when I was in year 1 there was a magician that did the first activity and I thought that he had powers but now I know how he did it. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow how awesome Richie. I will try this out with my sons. Love seeing the videos of your experiments. How wonderful that you can remember what you saw when you were Year 1. Keep up the good work Richie.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.