Sunday 24 December 2017

Setting sail

Dear Lj

I was on a Waka traveling from my home land to New Zealand.
On my way I saw lots of dolphins, whales, stingrays, and other kinds of fish.
My most favourite part was when I saw the dolphins jumping up and down and
flipping around my Waka. When I was in site of an island, two baby sharks
started to circle around my Waka and I grabbed my spare threw it to the baby
sharks and killed both. When I reached an island, I setup my tent on camping
spot so that I could sleep in it at night. After setting up my tent I made a boom
fire so that I could cook the two sharks that I had caught.

Lj I really enjoyed my trip and suggesting you to try this too.

Merry X Mas and have nice holidays.

BY RICHIE

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richie, thanks for completing this activity, I have really enjoyed reading your letter. It's cool how you have listed the different sea creatures you have seen, and even gone into a little story about when you saw some sharks. It has made your letter much more realistic.

    I like how you have mentioned that you made a bonfire. That would be great for cooking and keeping warm.

    What do you think you would have done first once you arrived in New Zealand?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Billy

    Thanks for the comment.
    What i would had done first was find a safe place to stay.

    Richie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.