Monday 17 February 2020

My Weekend

Saturday, I started my weekend off with my morning routine, have a shower, brush my teeth and then I go and eat. After breakfast, my friend named Tui came and picked me up. He and I went on a bike ride around the block then come back to my house. After we came back from our ride my family and I went shopping for some food. Soon after we got back from shopping my friend came to my house again and we played outside with our other friends until we all went home for dinner.


Sunday, Once more started my day off with my morning routine. Then we got ready to go to church. The church started from 11 O’clock to 1 O’clock so most of my day I spent at church. After Church, my family and I went to my Grandma’s house because we had to go and get some lunch that they prepared for us. Then after lunch, we headed home. When we arrived home there was nothing to do so my brothers and I started to play some games till it was time to go to bed.   









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.