Thursday 19 March 2020

Nellie the Elephant

It was a cold and mysterious night of training. We were just preparing for the big circus show we were about to perform in front of the biggest circus crowd in years. I’ve never performed in a crowd with over 65 people but tomorrow night will be my time to shine.

After training, we were told to pack our things because right after the circus we would be heading off to America to perform for the president. Soon after we had all fallen asleep we woke up to the smell of flames. We quickly got up and warned the circus master by screaming at the top of our lungs. He came rushing down and opened all our cages. Luckily I packed all my belongings for the trip so I put it on my back and rushed out with my best friend Tigress.

All animals flooded the circus in fare and separated in many ways. I had my bestie by my side and we had food for days but the only problem was that we had no shelter. Minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days and days turned into weeks of searching for a new home.

Then in a distance, we saw some people, so with all my energy, we ran up to them just to find that it was a scarecrow trying to keep some stupid birds away from some food. Where do we go next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.