Tuesday 11 December 2018

The Haunted Attic

We had just moved into a new house. By the time we had unpacked our bags it was time to have dinner. My Mum heated up the oven while I went exploring. I found a little string hanging from the ceiling. I jumped and pulled it down. A stairs came down really slowly making a screeching noise.

Once it made it to the ground, I climbed up the stairs and there it was, lots of rats in the attic but that didn’t scare me. I went deeper into the attic and heard a voice calling “HELP HELP”. I went closer and closer! Suddenly I saw something running towards me, it looked like he was eating a rat. I tried to grab the monster, but it vanished on my bare hands.

I didn’t bother saying anything to my Mum. After having a delicious dinner, it was time to go to bed. In the Middle of the night, I woke up to go to the toilet and I heard the same voice again. “HELP HELP”, I jumped back into my bed and tried to sleep, but the voice kept on disturbing me. At that very moment I felt like I was brainwashed and that I shouldn't have gone into that attic.

After that night, I woke up with a fresh start and got ready for breakfast. I ran down stairs to find a note left on the table. It was a note from my mum saying that she had gone shopping for some lunch. I took this time to explore the attic one more time. When I got up to the attic I explored the other side of the attic. I found lots of old news paper, all packed in plastic bags but there was one left on the floor. I picked it up and started reading it. It said that a man was murdered in a house. The address of the home was 205 Doorline Road. I carried on walking down the attic and remembered that my address was 205 Doorline Road. Then I heard a car pulling up at the house. I ran down the attic stairs and slammed shut the attic door.

Someone was knocking on the door. It was my mum. I opened the door acting like I had just woken up. My mum asked if I could help her get the shopping out of the car. I said “yes”. When we had finished packing, I asked her, “mother, who did we buy the house from?” She replied and said, “We had bought it from an old man”.

After that morning I did a little research on the old man who had got killed in the house, and the man’s name was Acer Fillton. After reading that article, I showed it to my mom and told her about what was happening to me. She called the cops to report this man. Half an hour later, my mother collapsed on the floor. I thought to myself that my mother had seen him from a very far distance telling her to kill me. Finally the cops showed up at my home 1 hour later.

They searched the house but found nothing. Later that day we called a priest to come and bless the house. After that day there was no sign of any monster or spirit inside our home

By Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.