Saturday 4 January 2020

SLJ - Week Four Day One - Activity 2: Romeo and Juliet

This Morning I woke up had a shower then brushed my teeth. After brushing
my teeth I got dressed and had breakfast.  Soon after I finished eating I
watched a little then started on my Summer Learning Journey.  


This m'rning i did wake up hadst a showeth'r then did brush mine own
teeth.  Aft'r brushing mine own teeth i did get did dress and hadst
breakfast. Anon aft'r i did finish eating i gazed a dram then did
start on mine own summ'r learning journey  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Richie!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity! I really liked how you have translated our regular language into the Shakespearean language! For me, the Shakespearean language sounds abit funny. Do you know any words that Mr. Shakespear has invented?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Richie,

    Wow! How different. It's really interesting the difference between words like morning and m'rning. What words stood out to you as unusual?

    Have you watched or read any of Shake spares work? If so, do you have a favourite of his work? I really enjoy Romeo and Juliet!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.