Wednesday 1 January 2020

SLJ - Week Three Day Three - Activity 2: Printing Prosthetics

Things I have learned


I have learned that technology has come a long way from where it had
started. Nowadays people make hands, arms, and much more from
just a printing machine. I have also learned that people with no hands
are lucky because now they can get hands but back in the day when
you had no hands you had to live with it. 


Things that surprised me


There was one thing that surprised me. It was how far technology has
come. I also learned that we were lucky to have a man in this world
named Chuck Hull, he was the one that invented 3D printing. 

2 comments:

  1. Well done on posting and continuing to participate in the SLJ this year. What could you do to be a prosthetic changemaker Richie? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richie!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey Activity! It's really amazing how far technology has come in only 20 years! I also agree that we are super Luckly to have 3D printers present to this day. When was 3D printing invented?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.