Sunday 5 January 2020

SLJ - Week Four Day Three - Activity 1: Talk Show Host

In the future, I would want to be a rugby play. I would want to play rugby for as long as I could because it is a very fun game. The other reason why is because I would what to make my family proud. The rugby team I would want to play with is the Blues. I would want to play with the blues because they are my favorite because they have some of my favorite plays and one day I would want to play with them

The other thing I would do is be a police pilot and fly the helicopter. I would want to do this because it looks like fun and I think that I would enjoy it. Another reason is that it would help me and my family financially. 

6 comments:

  1. Do you currently play for a team Richie? My youngest son played for Pakuranga, Beachlands and Mariest before playing for University and now he plays for his college team. Which position do you play? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Mrs Collins, Yes! I do play for a team. I play for University! the same club as your son before he went off to college. I play second-five. Rugby is very fun. What position does your son play. Thanks for the advice. Hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday.

      Richie

      Delete
  2. Hey Richie!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity! I really enjoyed reading about what you want to be in future! I also want to be a rugby player, maybe sometime we should play together! What are you planing to do after you retire?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Siosaia, Thanks for the comment. That is a great question. I really didn't think about what I would do after I retired. But know I'm thinking to became a couch for a Rugby team. It would be fun and wouldn't take that much time or effort. What would you do when you retire?


      Richie

      Delete
  3. Hi Richie.

    Aj here I really like rugby too.
    It is very cool that you want to be a rugby player in the future.

    Good work Richie keep it up.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there AJ, Thanks for the comment. Do you play rugby for a club? Have a great rest of the holiday.


      Richie

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.