Saturday 4 January 2020

SLJ - Week Four Day One - Activity 3: The Diary of Anne Frank

15 - 6 - 2019

Dear Diary,

Today I and my friends went to raid area 51. It was a fun experience, we all had fun. After we raid we went and had dinner at Roi. That night something weird happened to me but nobody knows. I SAW AN ALLEN, I know I might be crazy but I saw what I saw. I don't know what to do but I feel wired very since. I don’t know who to tell because they might think that I'm crazy but I'm not. I’ll keep you updated Diary but don't know when I will write in this book again. Till then signing out.

Richie. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Richie!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey Activity! I really enjoyed reading your narritive about you seeing a alien. It actually felt like I was in the story! Are you planing to make a part two?

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really keep a diary Richie? I guess a blog is a digital diary if you think about it!! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Richie I am from Tamaki Primary School . Congratulations on making it to the final week of the Summer Learning Journey. I am really proud of you achievements and accomplishments. Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey Activity!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.