Sunday 22 December 2019

SLJ - Week One Day One - Activity 1: Setting Sail

Sandwich -  I would take some sandwiches with CHICKEN, LETTLES, TOMATOES cause they are delicious.

Pretzels -  I would take pretzels because they are one of my most liked snacks

Sour lollies - I would take sour lollies because when i’m at sea I get really seasick and sour lollies really help.   

Cookies -  I would take cookies because they do not rote as fast and they are really nice and sweet

Chip -  I would take chips because they are also nice to eat out at sea and I would probably eat lots of chips on the way.

  Fruit - I would also take fruit because it could refresh you and keep you hydrated

  Muesli bar - I would take some Muesli because it would really give me some protein while out at sea 

Water - I would take water because it would be really refreshing and it will keep me hydrated  

Ice tea - I would take some Ice Tea because it is my favorite drink.  

Canned food - I would take canned food because it is really easy to store and is easy to eat you don’t need to cook it you just need to open and eat 

4 comments:

  1. Good Work i really like how you described what food you will eat when your on the sea for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richie

    Congratulations on completing your first activity of the Summer Learning journey! I really like the way you have set out your writing and made a proper list for the “Setting Sail” activity. I also though it was clever of you to add sour candy. I hear it helps you with your sea sick. Maybe next time i'll try using sour candy.

    Keep up the amazing work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Richie! Olive here! I'm a blogger for the Summer Learning Journey! How are you doing today?

    Thank you for your blog post! I really enjoyed reading about your list of ten foods you plan to take on your three week sea voyage! Canned fruit, water and muesli bars are really useful foods! You sound like you'd be a grate survivor! Maybe next time we could see some awesome colours and artwork from you? Other than that, ka pai on all your hard work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Richie,
    I liked how you said that you would want to take muesli bars, fruit and water because you wouldn't last very long without them. I also liked how you said that you'd take sour lollies with you, because you get sea sick and they help. If you could take even more things, what else would you bring?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.