Monday 30 December 2019

SLJ - Week Three Day One - Activity 2: Influencers

If I had a Youtube channel, My youtube channel would be about my life AKA vlogging, but not just vlogging it would also be a gaming channel for those who love to watch people game. I would want a Vlogging channel because I can show people what my life is about and I would also try and make people happy. I would also like to have a gaming channel because some people just love to watch people play games. These are the things I would do if I had a YouTube channel.

3 comments:

  1. Great post again Richie - and nice to hear you don't have a YOUTUBE channel as you really need to be 13. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richie!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey Activity! I see that you would do vlogging and gaming, which I think is a great combination! Did you know that you can get paid for doing Youtube! What types of games would you play?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Richie,
    I liked how you said that you'd create a vlogging and gaming channel to make people happy. If you did make a gaming channel, what kind of games would you play? Also, would it just be about you, or would you have your friends in it too?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.