Tuesday 31 December 2019

SLJ - Week Three Day Two - Activity 2: Overcoming Adversity

Last year, I was at my cousin's house for his 4th birthday. His mum got him a BMX bike as a gift for his birthday. There was one problem that he didn't know how to ride a bike. So all day I and my other cousins were trying to teach him. It was so hard because he was scared. At the end of the day, he made up his mind and got it. These days he is a really good bike rider and also can do some stunts. We are so proud of him.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Richie, Mrs Collins again commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about being brave... sometimes being brave can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the courage your Dad showed! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richie!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity! You must be a very nice cousin to teach your cousin how to ride a bike. I'm not that fortunate. no body taught me how to ride a bike, But I slowly got the hang of it, each ride I took. Did anybody teach you to ride a bike?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Richie,
    I liked how you said that you're all very proud of your cousin for overcoming his fears. I found it interesting that he you said he can do some stunts, what kind of things can he do?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.