Monday 23 December 2019

SLJ - Week One Day Two - Activity 3: Miracle on the Hudson

So there was this one time where I felt pretty brave...... So I was at my rugby game and it was our 5th to last game of the season and I was playing under 12 for a rugby club and on that day, we versed some college year nines and most of us were like only in year seven so most of us were pretty scared. SO when the game started there was this one guy that was tall and kept running through us. So ten minutes into the game I decide to man up and take him on. Soon after I manned up he ran it straight up to me and I dropped him like nothing and that whole game he didn’t run it straight to me.   

3 comments:

  1. Hi Richie, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about being brave... sometimes being brave can be hard too, I'm glad you enjoyed the courage you showed! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richie!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey Activity! I really enjoyed reading your story about the rugby game! You must've been really brave to perform a stunt like that, and especially to a Year 9, makes your story way better!. Keep on blogging to increase your chances of winning a awesome prize!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Richie,
    I liked how you said that you decided to man up and try to block the other player. I found it interesting that he didn't run towards you after that. Do you like playing rugby?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.