Monday 23 December 2019

SLJ - Week One Day Three - Activity 1: Rugby Superstars

Telekinesis - The first superpower I would have is telekinesis. I would have telekinesis because if my mum your dad says could you get me this I wouldn’t have to move I just use my powers and move it with my mind.

Teleportation - The second power I would have is teleportation. I would have teleportation because again if my mum or dad calls me then I would just teleport to them instead of walking back and forward.

Invisible - And for the third one I have chosen to be Invisible. I have chosen to be invisible because it is one of my favorite powers and you can play around with people.   

4 comments:

  1. Hi Richie!

    I see that most of your reasons are based around your parents! What about generally though? How would these three superpowers help you with your life?

    Looking forward to your response!
    - Riiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richie!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity! I really liked how you listed and explained why you would have those superpowers! I especially like the Teleportation power because I sometimes don't like walking but Teleportation will fix that problem! Would you make your powers known around the world or would you keep it a secret?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Richie! How are you doing today? Olive and the sunshine here! :)

    Thank you for your blog post! I really enjoyed reading about your superpowers! They sound absolutely fantastic! Ka pai on being super descriptive. I really like how you've based your powers around your normal life! That's so useful! If I had super powers I would be a Shapeshifter! I think it would be awesome to turn into anything you wanted!

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Richie,
    I liked how you said that you'd want telekinesis, teleportation and invisibility so you could hide, move things with your mind and get to places faster. If you could pick more superpowers, what else would you want?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.