Saturday 28 December 2019

SLJ - Week Two Day Two - Activity 1: A Long Walk to Freedom

Dear Journal

Just another day here in this lonely box, have nobody to talk too. I haven’t seen my family. My back is really painful because of these useless beds. Just trying to help the black community. No fresh food or fresh fruit just wants to escape into the big world smell fresh air, eat fresh food, see my family for the first time in so long. This hell hold is so frustrating I can’t stand this anymore. I want to get out. Well, Journal you are the only one can talk too. Talk to you soon got to go light out soon keeps you updated.

M.Mandela

4 comments:

  1. Hi Richie, Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani here commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. Nelson Mandela spent a lot of time in jail, how do you think he coped? What could he do to keep his mind and body active? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richie!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity! I really enjoyed reading your Nelson Mandela story! It made me feel like I was in your story, but i'm glad I wasn't! What would be somethings you would do in prison?

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Richie great to see your blog posts for the Summer Learning Journey. Do you remember when Miss Elia shared in assembly about visiting the Nelson Mandela exhibition?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Richie,
    I found it interesting that you described the jail as a lonely box, and also said that there's no fresh food and air. Do you think he deserved to go to prison for that long?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.