Sunday 29 December 2019

SLJ - Week Two Day Three -Activity 2: The Right to an Education

The story I’m about to write is about a guy named Luke who was addicted to this game called Fortnite. He would play the game day and night 24/7. Then suddenly his family thought that he had disappeared but he somehow traveled into the world of Fortnite. At first, he thought that it was a dream but soon realized that it was real. Then received a message saying this 

Hello Luke

You have entered the world of Fortnite. The game will start shortly but until then just get warmed up for the intense game and if you are wondering how to get back to your family you must survive and win the game.

Yours sincerely
Epic Games.

Luke was so nervous and was going to try his best to win so that he could get back to his family. Hours passed and then the final ten seconds had come everyone in the game was ready. Then suddenly we were all in the battle bus. Everyone was jumping early but I planned to play safe so I jumped out at the end. When I landed I found a legendary pump shotgun, then he looked up and saw that there were only 45 players left and the first circle hasn't come in yet. Then I pushed to the next circle and found this guy, lucky on the way to zone I found a blue AR, a green SMG, Blue sniper and maxed out my shield. The guy did not know I was there so I tried sniping him and hit all his slide off so I pushed him and finished him and then there were 15 players left and I had 1 kill. So after playing it safe, it came down to the final 3 and I found another person, we build battle and went so high that if one of us fell we were died, then I couldn’t build. Then I thought to myself the only way I can’t build it if we reached the max height or someone busted us down, I suddenly felt like I was falling and suddenly a number popped up in my face #2…………… From that day on, Luke's family never saw him again.          


4 comments:

  1. This sounds a bit like the plot to Jumanji which I went to watch with my family on Boxing day - have you seen it? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing story Richie Luke's very Unlucky and also Luke is not the only one in the world that plays 24/7 some other kids do it as well.

    Amazing Story Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Richie!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey Activity! I really enjoyed reading your Fortnite story!. It's crazy that some people like to play video games for along period of hours! Reading your story made me feel like I was part of the story, but i'm gland that I wasn't! Is there a part two to this story?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Richie,
    I found your story very interesting because Luke would be forced to kill people, just to see his family again. Were the other players people as well?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.