Tuesday 24 December 2019

SLJ - Week One Day Five - Activity 1: National Treasure

The number one thing that I treasure the most is my Netbook. I treasure my netbook because it is what I do my home learning on, I research things and also sometimes do stuff for my family.

The second thing I most treasure is my House. I treasure my house because I have lived in it for TEN years now and it provides me shelter and a clean and dry place to sleep.

And the third and final thing I most treasure is my dog ROXY. I treasure her some much because she is a very friendly and playful dog. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Richie

    The things you treasure must be amazing due to your description especially your dog Iv'e played with your dog when I cam over to your house once and your dog was really nice I was scared it will bite me at first.

    Keep Up The Great Work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Richie, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about your treasures - if you could only pick one, what would it be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Richie!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey activty! I really enjoyed reading about your treasures and how they matter to you. I esepecially liked the one about Roxy! When I came you your house, I thought that she would bite my hand, but when I petted her, she was actually really friendly! What could be the one you treasure most?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Richie,
    I found it interesting that you treasure your netbook and house because you can learn new things on your computer, and your house has sheltered you for ten years. Do you treasure your family too?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.